Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tarot's Agility Practice Update

Tarot's last two Agility practice sessions have proven to be an eye opener for me. If I thought last week's was a dud, last night she was offering "stuff" that had me wondering where her brain came from.

We were able to run a 10 obstacle mini course with DogWalk, Frame, Tunnels and Jumps at 20" with speed, focus, and all bars up. She handled two jumps at 180° (turn) and with me doing a few crosses the way Nivie normally does. I would like to call this a fluke, but I fear this might be normal. Holy crap on the speed when she pours it on.

Independantly, I am still working the Weavepoles and Teeter with her. These should take more time and what is being offered continues to give hope of a quick master.

No video to share because we are getting to the point where the whole room is being used. Might have to get creative with multiple cameras and video editting....or look into video tracking solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment